Wednesday, August 10, 2005

In the interest of enabling my non-Xanga user friends to comment on my blog, and in hopes of creating a slightly more poetic and professional look, I've pulled out my beloved Young Adult Lit blog from Oxford and dusted it off. I've overhauled the look and added some new links (notably, several blogs I read regularly), but have kept all the old posts - I just couldn't bear to throw them away. After all, most of them relate primarily to Oxford and J.R.R. Tolkien, two of my favourite subjects...so feel free to browse! I don't lay claim to any great scholarship...these are simply the ramblings of a college student, reading and musing on one of the stories she loves best.

My hope is that what I post on this site will bring a bit of hope and light to those who read...blessings to all of you, and more to come soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Whahoooo

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home