Monday, March 13, 2006

I am in heaven. HEAVEN. No, really I'm in Oxford, which is about equivalent for me. Today I walked round City Centre and browsed in shops for hours, eating a chicken pesto panini (toasted) on the run. And topped it off with a warm chocolate chip cookie from Ben's Cookies, where they charge you by the weight of the cookie...mmmm.

Cole and Dawne are in from London, where they've been since Wednesday, and running off to the grocery store or some such. Jacque and I are soon off to have dinner with some of her friends...home-cooked, though certainly not American food. Should be fun. :)

I've been to St. Aldate's, and shopping on the High, and to On the Hoof for lunch, and to Cowley for a church meeting (hOME, which used to be part of St. Aldate's)...and I have a long list of things to do and see (and a few items to buy) yet. And I could write for hours and hours and hours...but I'll have to do it later. Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Some such.

So glad you're there, except that you're not here.

5:50 PM  
Blogger bcdees47 said...

I've gotta say, I am insanely jealous of this trip to Oxford.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home