Friday, June 23, 2006

It's Friday!

Things that always, always, ALWAYS make me smile (just for the sheer joy of being alive):

-"SERENITY NOW!"

-Bow-toed ballet flats

-Intriguing, beautiful or hilarious magazine articles

-Remembering Hawaii

-Peanut (Isn't she cute?)



-Calls from Jeremiah, any time, but especially unexpected ones...he called this morning; they're back in Texas and headed to Longview right now. It was SO GOOD to hear his voice...I smile every time I think about it.

-Fun colored ink in unexpected places

-Fun cards/stationery

-Dove dark chocolates and the messages inside them, such as "Be fearless" and "Flirting is mandatory" :)

-Talks with Leigh Anne about anything from Southern Living magazine to faith to Broadway musicals to the state of the bathroom floor

I love my life. And if you're reading this, there's a good chance I love you, too. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

And we love you...

"Like you wouldn't BELIEF!"

5:26 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

You love me?? Heck yah! I love you too!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

awww..katie...I love ya!! We bonded at Humphrey Pete's being more than a bit embarrassed by what Happy was saying outloud!!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home