Friday, March 02, 2007

Manifold and effusive congratulations are in order to my Jeremiah, who was accepted yesterday into the marriage and family therapy program at ACU. He's so jazzed, and I'm so proud!

Today: quiet morning, gospel-praise chapel, a lovely lunch with the fabulous Julie S. at Hickory Street Cafe. (Yesterday: lunch with the fabulous Julie D. and Jeremiah at Alley Cats. My lunch company is the cream of the crop, for sure.) Tonight: road-tripping to Lubbock for part of a ZOE conference, staying with my friend Lina from high school, enjoying time on the road with my J. Happy weekend, all!

P.S. I have a new article up - in Radiant's e-newsletter this week. (I also have a print feature coming out in their spring issue...I'm so excited!) Check out the article, called "Conscious Contentment," here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you (for your beautiful articles) and your Jeremiah (for such a grand accomplishment)! I always love lunch with you, my dear, and I look forward to seeing you again on Sunday.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Jeremiah!!!! Woohoo..I'm proud of you friend!!!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home