Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Double Chocolate Chunk

According to a recent issue of For Me magazine, I am "charming, flirtatious, seductive and sometimes gullible." I "thrive on intimate relationships and love romantic fantasy." This is mostly accurate, although I'm not sure about the seductive part.

Part of me wants to lampoon the magazine for stereotyping chocoholics. But part of me thinks it's amusing that my favorite ice cream flavor says a few things about me.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Post it and, if it's listed in the article, I'll tell you what it says about you.

Bethany comes in tonight. Cheers!

7 Comments:

Blogger pawatson said...

make mine buttered pecan

8:05 PM  
Blogger julie said...

My favorite....Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Patsy, butter pecan says, "You follow the rules and never procrastinate. You enjoy working and love to take charge. You also have a competitive side and can be hard on yourself."

Julie, Cherry Gracia isn't listed, but I think it makes you original. :)

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strawberry............:)

3:15 AM  
Blogger Jacque said...

My favorite is Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. But my favorite generic flavor is probably mint chocolate chip.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

My favorite ice cream is strawberry cheesecake. You can also split the two flavors apart and I'll be just fine. Or just give me strawberries and cheesecake. That works too. Love ya

10:02 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Well, Jacque, mint chocolate chip pegs you as "cynical, frugal, ambitious and argumentative" - which is half right (frugal and ambitious) and half completely wrong! Good thing it's not your real favorite. ;)

Jeremiah, the strawberry profile says, "You make a great team player and think things through instead of rushing into a relationship. Loyal and supportive, you're a fabulous best friend." I can attest to that. :)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home