Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Running down the to-do list this week....

Visiting Committee (two days of meetings and meals)? Check.
Faculty meeting? Check.
Various and sundry email reminders sent out to faculty? Check.
Bus tickets for England bought? Check.
Lodging arrangements confirmed? Check.
Dinner with friends, lunch with a friend, and a campus tour (all for Oxford) scheduled? Check.
Laundry? Check.

Still to come: CAYA practice tonight (I'm bringing dessert), a tying-up-loose-ends day at work tomorrow, packing (good grief, I haven't even started), a last-minute trip to Wal-Mart, and a Friday morning drive to Dallas. And then...eight hours in the air and THEN...Oxford!

I am SO excited. I can't even tell you.

48 hours and counting...

3 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

Come by to see me before you go.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Have fun girl and it will all get done!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Good luck with your pre-Oxford checklist, Katie! I hope you have the most wonderful trip.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home