Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Paris holds the key to your heart...*

It's already been proven that Oxford holds the key to my heart, but I couldn't resist the reference. :) A mere week after landing back in Oxford exhausted but exhilarated from four days in Austria, I'm off again - to Paris, this time with the whole ACU group, plus Jacque. It's a quick trip - just three and a half days in la ville de la lumiere - but it should be fun.

I'm still having absolutely NO luck posting pictures on Blogger, but I hope to get it figured out soon. Or put a lot of them on flickr, or something. We'll see. Europe in autumn is too beautiful not to share, so I shall come up with something. Until then, happy November, and au revoir! I wish you all a weekend full of crimson leaves and hot apple cider and walks under crisp blue skies.

*from the movie "Anastasia"

2 Comments:

Blogger summer said...

Just catching up on your latest adventures...and wishing you the happiest of times while in Paris.

Lucky!*

*from Napoleon Dynamite

9:14 AM  
Blogger Vonnie said...

Have fun!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home