Monday, October 08, 2007

Thoughts from the basement tonight...

+Jordan: "I need some hot chocolate in my life."

+Jordan, after Ashley and Erin left: "Now we can all get drunk!"
Moose: "Wait, Katie's still here!"

[They're just kidding, by the way. These boys love coffee and tea better than any alcoholic beverage.]

+Bryce: "As a tax for using her French press [in the morning], I told Holly she could have a cookie."

+Nick: "Katie, I think we're gonna pack you in a bag and take you with us [to Spain]."

[I wouldn't mind that at all.]

There is no combination of keystrokes that can reproduce the giddy giggles [termed "guy-gles" by Ashley and Erin] that ensued after Ron's midterm ended. They've all been studying for three straight days and their poor little brains are fried. But we're all going to London tomorrow to tour Parliament...and then they get to spend four days in the Spanish countryside. Jealous? Oh, I am green with envy. A nice rich olive shade of green.

Did I mention I love these boys? Oh, I do. More than ever. I will miss them this week/weekend. I'm already looking forward to next Sunday night, where we will greet one another with bear hugs and then I'll sit and listen to stories. For hours, or for as long as they will tell them to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Sweet Katie, when (not if, but when) you and I are finally in Europe at the same time, we may have to make a small detour to Spain...(just wanted to give you the heads up..in case Kuzco ever came back...) I wish you were going this week...and I wish I were going with you !

11:41 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

I love to hear about these boys. You are in a place of great honor there. Soak it up. It is good.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Katie Noah!! I love you and miss you so much! You have no idea how much I wish I could be with you in Oxford right now. By the way, Bryce is a most excellent friend of mine and is going to India with me over Christmas!! Give him a hug for me and I'll try to talk to you on Skype soon. Love ya!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home