Monday, September 24, 2007

Back from Ireland...and Radiant

The two halves of the post title don't actually connect in the way you'd think they would. Yes, I am glowing inside (and outside, as I am a little sunburned) from an absolutely fantastic four days in Ireland with Colton. (Though I am slightly knackered, especially after travelling all day today.) But I think the title is fun, so I'm leaving it up.

The real purpose of this post is to say that I am one of the new bloggers for the freshly relaunched Radiant Magazine web site. Click on the link and go to "Featured Blogs" - my post is called "Sacredness in the Everyday." Alternatively, you can go to Blogs and scroll down to Sacred Spaces. I'll be posting on there fairly regularly from here out. This post is just a little snippet, written in haste before I went off to Ireland. But I hope you enjoy it anyway. There'll be much more to come.

Off to bed...slainte (Irish for "cheers")!

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

"knackered"..you are speaking like the Brits..next thing you know you'll be coming back all Madonna like.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

How exciting! No wonder you're radiant! Any pictures of Ireland? I'd love to see them.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Your article is beautiful, Katie:) Have a wonderful rest of the week.

8:44 PM  
Blogger T'auna said...

I hope you had a great trip! I miss you!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

beautiful blog at the Radiant..love you girl

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home