Friday, October 13, 2006

"I'm singin' in the rain..."

Or I will be about 8:00 tonight, when I go with my parents, Jeremiah, Betsy and her Jake to see ACU's Homecoming musical at the Civic Center. Jason Kennedy as Don Lockwood; Jessica Patterson as Kathy Selden; Ryan Massie as (my favourite) Cosmo Brown...I can't wait!

It's Homecoming and that means a parade full of tired-eyed pledges with brightly painted faces, a game with stands full of purple-clad fans, a Homecoming Queen's Court (including Betsy!) full of nervous expectancy, a flat full of people (as we cook dinner there tonight and Kara spends the weekend with me), and two days full of ACU pride. And I'm wearing a new plum-coloured sweater to boot. Go Wildcats! I do love my alma mater. Happy Homecoming, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

wait...its homecoming..:)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

Wasn't the rain machine grand?

9:03 AM  
Blogger happytheman said...

Oh I so much like the rain and the the color plum. That Jeremiah is a cool man you done good Katie.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home