Friday, September 22, 2006

Random thoughts on a Friday...

-The blog party at Cole's rocked...SO MUCH. Jeremiah finally got to meet our preacher-boy and several others, and we got to hear Scott tell stories about his "granola" days in Colorado, and Daisy, and other things. And the appetizers were lovely. Cream cheese topped with jalapeno jelly...smoked Gouda cheese...dark chocolate cookies...and homemade guacamole, courtesy of yours truly. I can't do better than Scott's post about it, though, which you can read here, and Cole's limerick, which you MUST read here.

-Peanut butter M&M's=amazingly delicious.

-Lectureship, praise the Lord, is OVER. By Wednesday night I was almost ready to collapse. Though I did get the morning off today...and got to see lots of dear friends all week, old and new.

-I just discovered Google Calendar. Amazing!

-Lunch dates, or any dates, with folks I love are just gorgeous. Yesterday: with darling Julie S. at Alley Cats (her first time there). Hot pretzel subs and drippy fingers (from the melted cheese) and great conversation. Today: with Jeremiah at Rosa's. Lots of queso, lots of laughs, tortillas with honey. Tonight: at the Bean Counter with Rachel and Leigh Anne. I'm excited.

It's nearly five...so I'm out of here! Ciao, dear ones!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

It was great to be with you and Jeremiah!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Vonnie said...

Sorry we missed you at the party, but it was so nice to talk with you and Jeremiah at lectureship.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh, my, that hot pretzel sub was heavenly and delicious! I attribute my newfound favourite food to you!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home