Monday, October 16, 2006

It's raining! A good, soaking rain that inspired my friend Stephanie to pull out her brown-and-pink "wellies." I am wearing my raincoat for the first time in ages and have set my drippy umbrella in the office to dry. And since my shoes are soaked (I can't find my brown boots anywhere), I am going barefoot in the office until they dry out.

I have another article up! My artist friend Amber Lee, who just started graduate school in London, graciously agreed to let me write about her, and the article is up in the new online issue of Boheme Verite magazine. You can read it, and view a couple of images of her delightful artwork, here.

Glad Scott (and we're presuming Dina) are okay after the earthquake in Hawaii yesterday. My friends Calvin and Gail, who were in Kaua'i this weekend, said they felt the ground shake, but nothing too big.

Enjoy the article about Amber - and happy Monday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

thanks Katie for your concern!!! I finally posted the experience...

Love, Dina

7:57 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

The rain this morn was delicious..I found myself wanting to crawl back in bed but the call of 22 four year olds woke me from my sleep...

9:19 PM  
Blogger happytheman said...

Katie the article is great but how do you get to Amber's website the links are broken.

You are such a wonderful writer.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

same here - how do you get there? good article for sure. you are doing so well! now, how are you doing?

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home