Monday, December 04, 2006

From a daily quote email I get from Real Simple magazine (to which, by the way, I am becoming completely addicted):

Cookies are love, the love of making them and the love of sharing them.
— Maida Heatter

Mmmmm...cookies. :) I think pumpkin bread might also be love. Or scones. To that end, I think I may whip one of those up tonight. But if I can't, I think Kandy Kisses candles (red and white, melting into pink) and wrapped presents under Christmas trees and choir concerts of Christmas music (with a guest harpist!) might also be love. After a hectic day at the office, I'm looking forward to a lovely evening.

The swing night on Friday was fantabulous. Thanks to Cole for talking me into going, giving me a ride, being my favourite partner, and taking me to Half Price Books the next day. More to come (and pictures!). Adieu...

3 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

oh man, swing dancing AND half-price books? what a great weekend.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Vonnie said...

I'd love to see you and Cole swing dancing.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

I would love to see that too!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home