Thursday, November 02, 2006

Okay, okay, I know I'm late...but I must post pics from our Halloween hilarity at the office. Not too many of us dressed up...as Wendell Willis said, "only a few shall be saved"...but he can say that, since he transformed into, not Abraham, not Moses, not Elijah, but the Greek philosopher Diogenes for a day:



Derran Reese, our newest professor, is a huge UCONN basketball fan and got his baby daughter Brynn into the act. Here she is:


And with Daddy:


Finally, I decided to go feline as a tasteful, wearable office costume option. Everyone kept mistaking me for a mouse, or doing a double take when they saw my ears...but it was fun. Meow!



There was much candy, much hilarity, and much lightheartedness to lift up the spirit of a busy Tuesday. Happy late Halloween, everyone! Enjoy the pictures!

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Did they mistake you for a Mac mouse or a PC mouse?

Thanks for posting a pic of Willis dressed thusly. He's always kinda scared me a little (though I never had him for class - just sat in a few of his lectures). Not any more ;-)

2:00 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

I love your window! How cool to get to look out at all those trees while you work!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

what a cute cat!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I thought of how great your window was, too. Very cute pics.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

uh oh..wait your a mouse...sorry!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home