Friday, July 20, 2007

Engagement Photos


Last night I got to flirt with Jeremiah for an hour and a half...and there wasn't anyone rolling their eyes or telling us to stop being mushy! :) Our sweet friend Debbie Riggs did our engagement photos, which happened in two stages. First we dressed up in snazzy black and went downtown to the street and alley by the Grace Museum; Debbie's husband, Mark, came along to assist and play traffic-watcher (he occasionally shouted "Car!" so Debbie could get out of the street). Then we drove to the Langfords' house (near ACU; they go to Highland), which has a big, beautiful backyard complete with gazebo, park bench, roses and two cats who were mildly interested in the proceedings. We changed into jeans and casual shirts, and Debbie took some more photos while we flirted and J gave me a piggyback ride. It was SO fun! This is the sample shot that Debbie posted on her blog last night...I'll post the link when there are more.

8 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

beautiful..the others didn't come up..maybe my computer.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly what I said in j’s blog comments – “i love the picture! y'all are so precious together! can't wait to see more :)” I also liked reading yours, the description of where y’all went and all, and the “Last night I got to flirt with Jeremiah for an hour and a half...and there wasn't anyone rolling their eyes or telling us to stop being mushy! :)” lol. y'all are so cute.

3:26 PM  
Blogger julie said...

I can't wait to see more!!!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

My love--I enjoyed (and continue to enjoy) flirting with you immensely :)

1:25 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Gorgeous!!!

(the additional links didn't work, and I would love to see more)

8:06 PM  
Blogger Brambleberry said...

Sweet love.

1:22 PM  
Blogger TKP said...

You guys have a great photographer! Awesome!

4:03 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

Only the first one came up on mine, too. But it's a great one!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home