Thursday, June 14, 2007

I have a ticket to OXFORD in August!

Well, technically to London, but that's not the point. The point is...I am GOING! Going to Oxford Brookes
to earn a master's degree and discuss books with people who love them as much as I do. Going to work with the Morgans at the ACU houses as the admin assistant/keeper of Ron's sanity. Going to walk down Cornmarket and through Port Meadow and up and down Headington Hill again and again. Going to St. Aldates for dozens of Sundays. Going to live in the same city as Jacque for two fantastic semesters. Going to live with Lizzie and Jo and Grace in a charming little house in Ablett Close. Going back to the city that has my heart...and traveling while I'm there to lots of other cities that have pieces of it...or will.

"It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap..."

9 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you, Katie!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! that's so exciting! i'm sure gonna miss seeing you around ACU next year, but you are gonna have a blast! yay!

i love those song lyrics!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

I am so excited for you too! I wish I could tag along on all those adventures. They sound so amazingly you.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Brambleberry said...

That sounds completely wonderful. I hope I can live vicariously through your blog.

So very exciting!!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

So exciting! Here's to a wonderful year!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jacque said...

Can I tell you how excited I am about this! Sooooooo excited. :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Are you going to be there in the spring? If so, you will be with my bestest friend, Dora!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Katie, this blog post sounds so happy!!!! I like to hear you sounding so happy.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

I'm so proud of you my love. I know that this is going to be a fascinating, life-changing journey for you, and I can't wait to be a part of it.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home