Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's been an exciting week and a half...proposal, birthday, finals week, awards ceremonies, senior dinners, graduation, and LOTS of pictures snapped along the way. Here are a few shots from this past weekend, in which Betsy gave a speech, Jeremiah received an award, they both graduated, and J and I attended a lovely wedding at the Williams Performing Arts Center on the ACU campus (ohhhhh, I want to get married there now).

Here's my beautiful sister giving her speech (written with the help of yours truly):

Here's Richard Beck giving a hilarious speech about T-ball and life at graduation:


All the Noah-clan girlies after graduation:

From left to right: me, Betsy, Neno (Mom's mom), my mom, and Mimi (my dad's mother, who is famous for talking through pictures).

Me with my newly graduated fiance:

Dad and me later, eating a steak dinner at Perini Ranch:


Mom and Betsy, who I swear look more like sisters than anything else:


Me with my sweet Neno:


Finally, J and me before Lauren's wedding, goofing around:



I LOVE the dress I'm wearing. It is the perfect little black dress...simple, chic, flowy, fits me well, comfortable, and I always feel gorgeous in it. I've danced in it both in Texas and Hawaii, worn it to weddings and on dates, and it never fails to make me feel fabulous. If only I could find it in a floor-length version, with a little beading or something, for my wedding...

Anyway - enjoy the pictures. These are the happy smiling faces of some of my favourite people in this world.

Happy Wednesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vonnie said...

You are right your mother and your sister DO look like sisters. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Tell Jeremiah Congratulations from me.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home