Monday, June 04, 2007

Small but important acts of self-care:

~Stocking up on groceries, including eight different items, in at least four bright colors, from the produce section (yummm)

~Bandaging my feet when my cute new shoes raise blisters

~Bringing granola and half a peach to work for an afternoon snack

~Recognizing my limits (and believe me, there is a limit to the amount of time one can spend staring at a computer screen, cutting and pasting web text)

~Walking to and from work every day

~Watching the squirrels and sunshine out my office window

~Treating myself to fresh sheets

~Moisturizing, lotioning, lip-glossing, and all those other girlie things

~Shopping once in a while :)

Take a little extra care of yourself today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

clean sheets are the best..

4:56 PM  
Blogger Brambleberry said...

I took your advice, and am eating cookies for breakfast. Not physically healthy, but mentally healthy, to be sure. :)

7:57 AM  
Blogger happytheman said...

woo hoo to clean sheets my favorite thing to do is leave them on the bed so when I get home on Fridays the house cleaner has put them on....

My favorite snack 3oz of cashews.

my favorite act of self care walking on the beach which I got to do twice this last weekend.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lunch next Friday, my darling Katie?

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home