Monday, December 17, 2007

Almost There

I have finished my Christmas shopping. (It's amazing how motivating an international flight on 18 Dec. can be.)

I have finished my 4000-word essay and turned it in. (Still working on the 3500-word one, but it's not due until January.)

I have caught up on sleep (finally) from Wednesday's emotional and physical roller coaster. (And am still missing my dungeon boys...but I'll see them in Abilene again.)

I have sung at two carol services at St Aldates, and hugged Michelle, Simon and Nicky good-bye until the New Year.

I have sent Jo off to Cardiff, Grace off to her fiance's family's house, and hugged sweet Jacque farewell for three weeks.

I have (nearly) finished packing...including a load of Christmas presents, crumpets for my dad, a Ben's Cookie for Betsy, and all the books I think I can survive without next semester.

In less than 24 hours I will be on a plane on my way to Texas, my family, and my Jeremiah.

I can't believe it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Are you here yet??

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that answers my question...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! Geoff and i will be in texas on new years eve...let me know how we might run into each other...love you

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jacque said...

welcome home Katie!! xx

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home