Monday, October 24, 2005

Two things that are true, even when (because of outside circumstances or whatever) I have trouble believing they are:

My Savior loves
My Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God He was
My God He is
My God He's always gonna be...
-Aaron Shust

And...

It will find you at the bottom of a bottle
It will find you at the needle's end
It will find you when you beg and steal and borrow
It will follow you into a stranger's bed

It will find you when they serve you with the papers
It will find you when the locks have changed again
It will find you when you've called in all your favors
It will meet you at the bridge's highest ledge

So baby don't look down, it's a long way
The sun will come around to a new day

So hold on
Love will find you
Hold on
He's right behind you now
Just turn around
And love will find you...

To hang between two thieves in the darkness
Love must believe you are worth it
-Nichole Nordeman

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Very encouraging…especially the second song.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home