Tuesday, July 18, 2006

After seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (or, as Jeremiah puts it, "the prequel to Pirates 3"), my roommates decided that they were "jewelry pirates" and proceeded to ransack every closet and jewelry box in the house for wearable earrings, necklaces and other baubles. We've been borrowing each other's stuff like crazy since then. I "pirated" Leigh Anne's turquoise bead necklace this morning. Which led me to thinking about other things I like to steal. Here's the list so far:

-Kisses
-Hugs
-Bites of ice cream or any other delicious food
-Jewelry & clothes from friends (though I usually ask...is that really stealing, then?)
-Peeks in magazines as I wait in the checkout line
-Smart, funny lines from movies, or from my friends
-Catnaps (only when I'm exhausted)
-Samples of fun stuff (food, magazines, bath products)
-Time with myself

What do YOU like to steal? Fess up...I know there's an inner thief in all of you. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I steal time to read...

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

office stationary. i think i'm going to be up for a warning soon :O

2:55 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

Yah, I'm down with the stealing of hugs and kisses too...

Stealing second base is also a fun pastime.

I'm a fan of stealing cookie dough from the batter whenever I make cookies. I did this all the time when Mom and I made gingersnaps growing up.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Of course, if you're playing baseball with Captain Hook, stealing second might get you shot. :)

I steal time to read too! And cookie dough. Love y'all!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home