Thursday, July 20, 2006

Guess what, guess what...ANOTHER ARTICLE!

This one's a little lighter, perhaps...it's called "Of Swing Dance and Style" (Cole and Jacque, take notice!) and you can read it here. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!

Blogger rendezvous tonight? Right?

Days off in the middle of the week can be a tremendous blessing. Lunch with Mom, playing with the puppy, late-night talk with Betsy, a trip to a fun used bookstore (not in that order). Despite having to get a cavity filled, I enjoyed my day off. Now it's back to the grind until the weekend...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacque said...

Well done, Audrey. I too, love my green strappy flats. Most of my heels are a little too "sensible" so I enjoy getting creative with my flats.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Very well-written. And I LOVE shoes. What girl doesn't? I remember (back in the day) standing outside church in those very thin high heels trying to keep them from sinking into the ground. But flats were popular, too, and much more comfortable.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

A flair for advertising?

7:14 AM  
Blogger Jacque said...

a flair for something....

11:34 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Katie -- I check in here every now and then while I'm at work and I'm always impressed with your spiritual insights and your articles. Your writing is truly unique and powerful. Have a great summer (what is left of it, anyway)!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home