Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I must brag on my darling friend Amber Lee. If you're in need of a pick-me-up and want to see some quirky, adorable, creative greeting card designs, visit her website here. You will be instantly delighted.

Pick-me-ups of the day (besides the above site):

-Andes mints
-Lunch with Stephen at Becker's Loft (downtown Abilene)
-Brand-new pens (yes, I'm a writer)
-Taking a stab at ghostwriting (I won't tell you for whom ;) ) and actually doing not-half-bad
-Air conditioning at work (since ours went out last night...ugh)

Oh, the little things. Seemingly insignificant, but absolutely indispensable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremiah said...

I guess you're not ghostwriting for me. :(

Anyway, glad you're having an amazing day! I will see you tomorrow evening. Love ya!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's ghostwriting?

2:53 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I think Amber Lee is adorable, and so nice. And I can understand your love of new pens...just reading that makes me want to go out and get a new package!

I'm glad you found some pick-me-ups...your sweet anniversary comment on my blog was a pick-me-up for ME, so thank you kindly!

10:40 AM  
Blogger T'auna said...

I love Andes ments! Hope you have a blessed weekend! Ill see you sunday!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home